- Orbital Shakers are widely used in microbiology, chemistry, immunology, biochemistry, and molecular biology for basic mixing applications and bacterial suspensions. These variable speed shakers comprise of shaking platform, speed regulator, and timer to adjust the duration of orbital motion. These machines are often lightweight and benchtop in design. We are orbital shaker manufacturers and suppliers in India and make orbital shakers in different platform sizes to meet the demands of shaking small as well as a large number of flasks of 100 ml, 250ml, 500ml, and 1000 ml. Our laboratory orbital shaker machines have an analog speed regulator to control speed from 20 to 225 rpm. The platform is made of stainless steel; clamps are made of either unbreakable plastic or stainless steel. The shaking mechanism is the heart of the machine and made of a heavy-duty brushless motor that features smooth and jerks less orbital motion. The housing is made of a thick sheet of mild steel duly powder coated. RPM display and digital timer are both optional accessories and fitted on special request of the customer at an extra price.
Technical Specifications :
- Motion Orbital
- Platform MOC Stainless steel
- Clamp MO SS or Unbreakable plastic
- Housing Painted MS
- RPM 20 – 225 RPM
- Amplitude 25 mm
- RPM Controller Speed Regulator
- Shaking mechanism Brushless motor
- Construction Heavy iron angled frame
- Power supply 220 Volts 50Hz
STANDARD SIZES & DIMENSIONS
- 12 x 12 Inch Platform
- Flask Size : 9 x 100 ml
Renwik Bioinnovations (RBI) Private Limited started by experienced young Biotechnologist to promote scientific culture in the field of biotechnology in India.
It is our endeavor to Manufacturing of ingenious Instruments and tie-up with world’s leading suppliers who offer quality products with the aim of complete customer satisfaction.
» Biochemical Analysis
» Plant (Agriculture) Research
» Environmental Research
» Fine Chemicals
» Molecular Biology
» Protein Analysis
» Food Analysis
For General Inquiry : firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
For Tech Support : firstname.lastname@example.org (Please provide your order number in the email)
U-41, Upadhyay Block, Shakarpur, New Delhi-110092 (India).
All products are for Research Purpose Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic uses. Do not use in humans.